It’s the weekend…. You are scrolling the web right now.
Here are 10 better uses of your time to ensure you have a relaxing weekend and productive and are ready to get back to the workweek:
- Unplug for at least 3 hours this weekend. No phones. No computers. No social media. No iPad. No TV. (Just take my word on this one.)
- Get outside. Even if it’s cold where you are, get outside for a few minutes. (You’ll thank me…)
- Meditate. Or do something spiritual to get re-connected to your larger purpose. (You’ll thank yourself…)
- Do something challenging that brings you a little anxiety.
- Find time for the people who give you joy.
- Plan your upcoming week. (I cannot stress the importance of this one. You will come into Monday much stronger when you’ve planned the upcoming week.)
- Make a list of 20 things you are grateful for… and then express gratitude.
- Do something that feeds your soul. (Something that does not depend on internet connection or an electrical outlet.)
- Eat healthy
Do these 10 things and see how much better Monday feels.